Led by Architect and Bike Shop Owner Joe Nocella, Bicycle Tours NYC creates an intimate experience within the big city. Small groups, a conversational pace, fantastic local foods, architecture, history and great hidden finds are the trademarks of our tours. Price includes use of bike.
- Once you register, you will be emailed detailed instructions about your tour. We require that tickets are bought at least 2 days in advance.
- Please note start time of tour, and plan on arriving 30 minutes before so that we can get you sized up and ready to go.
- Minimum age is 12 years old.
- Although we have a route, this tour is about your interests.
- We are located at 254 3rd Ave, Brooklyn, sharing a space with 718 Cyclery. The closest subway stop is the R Train to Union Street. You can leave belongings at the shop if necessary.
- Tour price includes bike and helmet, but does not include any food or drinks along the way.
- Fitness level is beginner to moderate
- We will ride rain or shine, but will cancel if the city issues a storm of flood warning. Refunds will be issued in this case.