Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you must cancel your trip reservation or gear rental for any reason, it is your responsibility to notify 718 Trips and Tours immediately in writing via email or U.S. mail.
Payment schedule: Full payment is due upon your tour registration. Final tour payment is due 90 days prior to tour departure.
718 Trips and Tours cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellation more than 14 days before trip departure: Full payment returned by 718 Trips and Tours (minus 3% credit card processing fee)
- Cancellation 13 to 0 days before a trip departure: Full payment retained by 718 Trips and Tours
- Transfer funds to another trip can happen at any time
No refund will be given for the following:
- Participant’s late arrival for a trip
- If a participant chooses to leave a trip for any reason after the trip start date
- Food, services, or overnight lodging for which a participant paid but did not use, once a trip has started
718 Trips and Tours reserves the right to cancel or combine trips. If this results in a revised departure date unacceptable to a participant, the participant’s tour fees will be refunded.
In order to maintain reasonable tour prices, 718 Trips and Tours will not make exceptions to this cancellation and transfer policy.